POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Scatter macro update. : Re: Scatter macro update. Server Time
17 Aug 2024 00:13:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Scatter macro update.
From: JRG
Date: 28 Nov 2001 14:59:09
Message: <3c05420d@news.povray.org>

here: http://digilander.iol.it/jrgpov/resources.html.

> A newbie question: I am curious whether this macro checks for sort of the
> 'collision among objects' created by the program.
> Would the collision checking procedure belong to a totally different
sector?

The check for 'collision among objects' is performed in a merely geometrical
way, I mean, no physics involved (too bad I must say). I fear I didn't
understand what you mean right, so perhaps the code will answer your
questions better than me :)

--
Jonathan.